Quick Search by Zip Code
Do you have questions about Assisted Living? Questions about the types, locations, costs?
We can help. Just ask and one of our Senior Care Experts will help you find the answers you are looking for.
There is no cost to you or the homes on our site. No obligation and no hassel.
Read the Latest Senior Living News
- Westchester Plaza Largest Affordable Assisted Living Community in Texas Closed Down
- MIT Research Team Announce Potentially Groundbreaking Alzheimer's Discovery
- Diet Soda Linked To Dementia, Alzheimer’s And Stroke
- It’s True – Seniors Enjoy Facebook and Skype As Much As You
- Alzheimer’s Drug LMTX Shows Poor Results in Final Stage of Trials
- Taking Calcium Supplements May be Linked to Increased Risk of Dementia
- This Auto Insurer Wants to Raise Rates on Older Drivers
- Detroit Students Deliver Cases of Water to Flint’s Senior Citizens
- Drug Manufacturer to Pay $125 Million for Anti-Competitive Conduct
- Sniff Test for Alzheimer's Raises Hopes and Questions
- Brain Training Can Play a Role in Lowering the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
Senior Home Options in Your State
Senior Homes - What are the Options in Your State In your search for a place for yourself or a place for mom or dad to live, you are seeing so many different names and terms for various types of senior homes and senior living. These terms and names have…
Careers In Caregiving
Careers In Caregiving -How to Become a Professional Independent Caregiver. Becoming a PAL (Personal Assistant for Living) or professional caregiver is a wonderful career path to chose. Not only will you be in great demand, you will also reap the rich rewards that come from truly helping others in…
Why Use Senior Home Search ?
Our passion is providing the best information about Adult/Senior Family Care Homes as you search for a new residence for yourself or a loved one. These Adult Family Care Homes are just that - homes that provide small intimate settings with consistent caregivers that foster a family like atmosphere. Find The…